March 28, 2012

Fantasies | Can It Still Be One

Sorry that I haven't had something sexy to occupy your mind with in a couple days. Every now and then life seems to get in the way of all the naughty fun we have together. Anyway, I managed to sneak in a few minutes to taste my coffee and let my mind wander back into the place where we have the most fun: my imagination!

My first thought on this exceptionally wonderful day was to answer a question that has plagued couples for a very long time: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

But it occurred to me that I probably wouldn't notice how much wood a woodchuck could chuck, because I would be getting some wood as I wrapped my arms around a tree and hiked up my hem.

OK...just kidding.

A friend had asked me the other day about my fantasy, and now that some parts of it had become a reality, what did that mean for the fantasy overall. Would I now look for others, or would this one still be a fantasy?

I have many different fantasies when it comes to my sexual adventure. Some are just those crazy thoughts that occupy my mind on occasion, while others are more captivating - and potentially worth pursuing.

Just because I was able to spend an incredible hour with my Office Guy a couple weeks ago, experiencing the sexual tension between us come to a realistic moment - and while my husband looked on approvingly - doesn't mean that the thought of it all comes to a conclusion. There is still a great deal of the fantasy that I would like to explore.

The experience I did have answered a few of those questions that pop into my mind. But at the same time, like all great sexual experiences should do, it has left me with an even deeper wonder about my fantasy.

In a way, it is a bit like that chocolate cake I used as an analogy in my blog on Friday. Having a taste leaves you wanting to have another piece. Finding the point where you have had just enough in one sitting is the challenge. After dessert, you will want more, but you also understand that a little piece here and there is far more delightful.

In this particular fantasy, I have found a few answers and an awful lot of pleasure, but many thoughts remain.

What I don't know is if the opportunity will present itself again.
Andee    xoxo

No comments: