March 26, 2012

Sneak Peek | Do I Have "Sex Only" Panties

Every now and then, I have to look to some of the questions that have come my way in emails, chat and Formspring for some inspiration on my blogs. As I know this week will also be bringing the occasional pervert trying to sneak a peek up my skirt as I ride the train to work, it kind of struck me that this would be an appropriate idea for some naughtiness.

Do you have panties that are only for those “I know I’m having sex” nights?

The easy answer is yes, don't we all?

It's a bit of the Bridget Jones in all of us ... if you have seen the movie, you know there is a scene where she scolds herself for wearing sensible underwear when it becomes obvious that she is about to be in a sexual situation.

My traditional selection of knickers revolves around the very comfortable, and still flattering should anyone get an unscheduled peek at them, bikini-style. This has been my panty of choice since I was a teenager. I've never been a thong girl, and won't even get into a debate about that week each month when it just becomes a whole different purpose down there.

I'm also not the type to flash my t-bar every time I need to squat down at work, but I'm also someone who is fairly conscious of what I wear under my clothes influences how I feel about myself. If I want to feel sexy and confident, I need to have a feeling that I look sexy and confident. And underwear is the foundation on which I build that sentiment.

I am also an exceptionally lucky girl. I have a husband that is very intimate with Victoria and her Secrets, so I also have a drawer full of microfibre options at my fingertips. I will dress for sex, and have no shame in doing so.

As such, there are very specific pairs of panties in my collection that I will slip on, knowing who will be seeing them ... knowing that I will be employing all my feminine charms to coax him into bed. On those occasions I have no problem setting aside my traditional bikini-style preference and will slip on a sexy Brazilian tanga, or a thong. Their time on my body will be short-lived, so I will deal with the slight discomfort of having "butt floss."

My biggest goal in those moments is to see the look in his eye at the moment when my clothes hit the floor and I am standing there in just a tiny wisp of fabric between my moist desire and his throbbing passion.

So don't be fooled. Every pair of panties are a carefully planned selection.
Andee     xoxo 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a brilliant post!!

You have a wonderful way with words.

I love " . . . . a tiny wisp of fabric between my moist desire and his throbbing passion. . . ."

DD

Innes said...

Andee, you always have the most interesting blog posts!

I have "sex only" panties as well. The super sexy panties, usually matching with a cute top, like a corset or something!

Everyday panties still have to be cute too! But comfortable as well :)

xxx