July 27, 2012

Sex | Adventures In Masturbating

The one thing I can pretty much count on when I have a date night with my husband is that it will be nothing short of sexually-charged. Even if we are going something as innocent as a coworker's wedding, the night will definitely heat up at some point.

Not that I am complaining. I know a few people who would be over the moon if their spouse would go out for a night of erotic adventure ... without them.

The other thing about our date nights is that the conversations we have are usually quite erotic. Being parents - busy parents - it's not very often that we have a few hours of adult time to enjoy and connect over the ideas that swirl around in our minds.

Last weekend, we had a date planned for a friend's buck and doe (for those not familiar, those are the pre-wedding parties couples have; somewhat tamer than stags and hen nights, and designed for couples to share in the occasion). There's a lot more to share about that night, which will come about in other blog updates, but the one thing I wanted to share in this update was about the drive home.

The whole night was quite sexually charged. Before we left the party, I slipped into the washroom and removed my panties. It didn't matter much anyway, because I was already way beyond horny. In the elevator ride down to the parking lot, my husband slid his hand under my skirt and touched my wet pussy as we made out.

On the way home, as we talked about a bunch of things on our minds and caught up on being a couple again, I put one of my feet up on the dashboard. Doing this pushed the hem of my skirt higher and left me totally exposed. I'm not sure if the couple of guys standing on the corner as we waited for a light to change could see anything, but it's not like I was going to stop playing.

As we continued along on our way home, we started talking about how I have done this a few times recently, and how much fun it was to have these kind of moments together. Then, not sure how, the conversation turned to trying to figure out where is the most adventurous place that we have masturbated.

I kind of had to dig deep into my thoughts ... and despite the "wild" and sexually-free personality that tends to come out in my blog, in the car is probably the most adventurous.

I say adventurous because pretty much all of the other places I have ever enjoyed self-loving, very few could be considered as risky and out in the open. Even the events from Monday's blog took place in a bedroom. The one time at work - because my husband left me no choice with how much he got me turned on with his sexting - was in one of most remote washrooms in the building with the door locked..

Perhaps the greatest thrill at doing this came last winter when, after attending Sexapalooza and acquiring a new sex toy, I couldn't wait to get home to entertain and torment my husband. I pulled out my new little gadget, hiked up my skirt and began to masturbate. The excitement was really cranked up with the fact that we were also stuck in downtown traffic and people were walking right past the car as I was doing this. Without question, there was a couple of other drivers that enjoyed a good show that night.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: