June 20, 2011

Thongs | A Different Panty Strategy

And here we are, another week! Don’t forget to check out my latest entry for Miniskirt Mondays. This week my photo is a few years older, but I think you’ll enjoy it. I know some of you are anxiously awaiting the launch of my newest summertime blog fun - Topless Tuesdays. I already have some pics selected and I think you will be deliciously teased and satisfied with them.

Now that summer is almost here, one of the things I talked about before becomes even more important - my panty strategy. With shorter skirts and sexy shorts now in fashion for the warm weather, making sure I am wearing something … appropriate … is a conscious choice. Plus I am one of those women that likes to make sure everything matches. Nothing worse than mismatched knickers! LOL

As I was discussing this last night with my hubby, he mentioned that more than a few of you guys have messaged before about my not-so-frequently seen thongs.

I think I have told you before that I am not much of a thong girl. From a personal perspective, I find them too distracting. I know if I had to go all day with one of those wedged between my butt cheeks, I would not be concentrating on my job properly. So, from a day-to-day thing, I just don’t have the patience it takes to get used to that constant sense of a split personality.

I do wear them on occasion for my photo updates … but in the end, that is more for you guys to enjoy than me really “wearing” them as underwear.

Now, having said that, I am not that close-minded to throwing a sexy little pair on for the right event. If I know they are likely to be coming off any time soon, I don’t mind. In fact, some of my most fun and erotic teasing moments have come from those times when I have dressed up in some sexy little dress and halfway through the night slipped the thong into my partner’s pocket.

The first time I wore a thong was not long after my husband and I started down the path of this sexual adventure. This goes back to the first time we visited a lifestyle club. You’ve seen the sexy blue mini dress I got for the occasion, and I found a tiny little thong to wear underneath … not sure just yet if I was ready to leap into that scene with a commando approach. And that was one of those moments when it came off before the night was through …

Not that long ago I did discover the “hybrid” Brazilian tanga … you know, the underwear that is part thong, but has a bit more frill and lace as opposed to the standard T-bar. I have a couple different pairs of those and I love the sexiness of slipped a pair on under a little mini. That way, if anyone was to steal a little up skirt peek, they would still see a cute little flash of lingerie and lace … call me a romantic!
Andee     xoxo

No comments: