July 25, 2012

Sex | The Worst Time To Be Horny

Despite the impression I may give on here and through my frequent tweets, it would be only a little delusional to think that I spend every waking hour battling with my sexual desires and thoughts. I mean, let’s be honest, it’s just not realistic. As a very normal, healthy, working Mom with a pair of exceptionally busy kids, there is an awful lot around me that inhibit those sexual distractions.

Recently, I was having a discussion with a friend about those moments when life interferes with our libidos … and just when is it the worst time to be turned on.

If you understand anything about women (in general, of course) you will recognize there is a recurring event that is not our greatest time for sexual freedom and swinging-from-the-chandeliers passion. Enough said on that …

But, realistically, there are worse times to be horny.

For me, that would be at work. And again, this is rooted in what is realistic in life. While flirting and verbal teasing can be a fun way to pass some time and release a little stress, truth be told there is very little that can be acted upon. And even if that opportunity was there, this is still my workplace.

My husband is usually the biggest culprit in getting me turned on at work. He has an incredible ability to sext his way into the heart of my sexual imagination and torment me in all the right ways. It doesn't help that he knows just what it does to me when he teases my mind in such a way ... and then continues with a day-long process of electronic foreplay/mind fuck.

There have been a few occasions where I pushed the limits on what might be acceptable behaviour for the workplace - and tempted fate by involving other people in my horny games - but mostly, the opportunity to convert that raging desire into dripping satisfaction is a big challenge. Not to mention, it's something that is truly outside of my comfort zone, no matter how turned on I might be.

I know some will offer the idea of slipping into a bathroom and employing a little finger play to find release. Naturally, I would love to have such freedom, but there are some very specific logistics that make it almost impossible to do so. Even on the occasion that I did need to bring about some sexual release, it was in a bathroom tucked away in the deep recesses of the building, and with the door locked.

The challenge for me is trying to keep my mind focused when I find myself in such a state. Truth of the matter is, I have a job to do - and it can be a very demanding job. So, to spend the day strolling around with wet panties ... that's a toughie.
Andee     xoxo

1 comment:

Jack and Jill said...

I think Jill would agree with you. I go to great pains to distract her from work with a variety of text messages, tweets, etc. that she really shouldn't be perusing when she's on the clock anyway. :)