May 1, 2012

Sex | Is That Weird ... or What

The past 10 years have been an incredible experience for me – eye-opening at times, lustfully orgasmic at others. Along the way, I have learned an awful lot about what makes people tick sexually. I have had guys share some of their fantasies, fetishes, desires and delights; had cyber-sex (not as exciting as real sex, however); had webcam sex (better than typing it out); even phone sex (never mind honey, a story for another day …).

And through it all, these have been a big part of me coming into my own sexually. It’s not that I wasn’t having a great time anyway, but the experiences added to the spice my husband and I were bringing to our marriage. Part of the adventure, so to speak.

So, when I get into an intriguing chat with some of the guys online, this usually comes up at some point:

What is the most bizarre thing someone has ever asked you to do sexually?

You might think with the things I do share on here that I might have a lengthy list of readily available examples, but what I also hope comes through in this is that I really am just your average girl-next-door. I just happen to enjoy a healthy sex life, and love the distraction and attention that it brings. So, in order to answer the question, I’m going to break this out into a few different angles … just to cover some of the bases. I’m sure a lot you would like to know what has actually gone on in my strange sex antics off line, as well as knowing some of the really odd requests I have been asked by guys on the Internet.

In Private
The hardest part of thinking of something really strange that my husband has asked is that I don’t really consider much of what we do as “strange.” Like many couples, we find ways to ignite the flames of passion, bring a little spice to the relationship and enjoy life together with as much intimacy as we can. Some of the sexual antics that we consider to be a very normal part of our lifestyle may seem rather strange to others.

But marriage is about discovery.

I think, when I consider the relationships of people around me, perhaps some of the oddities would include the early days of exploring “swinging” and meeting face-to-face with a couple we found online through a lifestyle website. I can say that I would have never imagined myself ever exploring that whole side of life had I not married the man I did. To test the waters on that level, and recognize that I was free to explore some of the curiosities I had about my own sexuality, wasn’t something I could have imagined being a reality.

On the upside of “strange,” I would say his willingness to allow me the freedom to have shared that moment with my friend from work could be called bizarre; mostly because of the conventions of traditional marriage that it broke, and the fact that it took such an incredible leap of faith and trust to be that open-minded. A lot of people would never be able to do something like that.

For The Web
Hmm…another toughie because most of what you can find from me on my website and my videos could be considered “bizarre” in some circles, “exciting” in others and “tame” in others yet again. For me personally, I think the one video we have done – Sex Toy Punishment – comes close to my own consideration of the question. I’m all for a little fun, and I don’t mind the camera being on … but this one was a bit more of a role-play for me, where an “intruder” sneaks into my bedroom, ties me up and then proceeds to penetrate me anally and vaginally with my sex toys.

Trying to play the “victim” when I was damn-well enjoying it was very tough. Trying to “act” was even harder.

On The Web
The biggest challenge of them all was to narrow it down for this category. In the past decade, I have received hundreds of strange and unusual requests. Some of them have been kind of funny, some of them illegal. Some guys think because I have a website and videos that I am willing to randomly meet them for sex, while others want to fly me to distant lands to become a princess.

I’ve been asked to dress up as a superhero and dash through the neighbourhood on a mission to save the world; I have been asked to dress up and pretend I am a giant woman and stomp on toy cars and tiny cardboard houses. But I think the most bizarre (and disgusting) request I have had was from someone who wanted me to wipe my butt with my panties and then mail them to him. Bodily functions outside of an orgasm are something you just won’t see from me.

In all, I guess like so much of the sexual fantasy vs. reality argument … the fantasies always turn out to be some much more. My life online is a fantasy, even though there are parts of the real me throughout. That unto itself might be downright bizarre to a lot of people.
Andee     xoxo
 

2 comments:

Jessi Waldron said...

Wonderful post Andee..and I think you would look hot dressed as a superhero! lol
(I'm thinking Wonder Woman)

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
My webpage > cam chat