May 2, 2012

What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar

I’m not too sure about you guys, but around here right now there are a few funny commercials on TV for Klondike ice cream bars. And we all know the catch phrase of the delicious frozen treat is “What would you do for a Klondike bar?”

The other day when I was chatting with a friend, we were laughing about a scene in one of the commercials where the “wife” is glancing at the wiggling booty of one of the dancing girls that shows up in the commercial – and then he asked what I would do for a Klondike bar. I might occasionally come across as the shy, quiet naïve one – but as you have seen here, that is just a very good cover for my real personality ... especially when you start talking about the frozen goodness of chocolate and ice cream.

For a long time I have wanted to experiment with introducing some fun food items into my sex life. I’m not talking about condom-wrapped cucumbers here, but something intriguing like a little melting ice cream or sundae chocolate sauce.

I think the best thing to do with the Klondike bar, would be to make my lover sit on a kitchen chair, naked. Then I would begin a long, drawn out seductive demonstration of how much fun eating ice cream can be … and that if you take your time, it melts. Of course, it would melt all over me … and I would make sure some of it dripped onto the appropriate spots on my lover’s body as well. I would make him lick the little dribbles from my naked breasts, and where the ice cream also dribbled onto the inside of my thigh – ever so close, but not exactly there.

Once he had his taste off of me, I would then begin to lick all the dribbles off of his body. Naturally, I would have made sure that most of the melting ice cream would drip onto his lap … and hopefully his erect penis.

I wonder how he would react to the sensation of my cold tongue tracing along the little ice cream trail … and how he would react to me taking his hot cock into my ice cream-chilled mouth. I’ve heard tell that it is an unbelievable sensation for men. Then, knowing how much he can’t resist my oral talents, I would get a little salty treat to go with my ice cream.

Now, this is what I would do with a Klondike bar … what I would do for a Klondike bar wouldn’t be all that much different. I would just need to consult his expert opinion as I carefully picked out all the necessary ingredients that go into making one, such as the chocolate coating that needs to be spread all over the treat. With the intention of being eaten ...very slowly and with a lot of tongue.

I didn’t exactly go into that much detail with my friend, but I think he got the idea that I might be willing to do something very naughty. Everyone has their price … mine just might include chocolate and ice cream.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: