January 9, 2012

Relationships | Little Things Go A Long Way

This morning, as I was staggering into the bathroom still half-asleep, I noticed a small sticky note stuck to the mirror. I think I have told you guys before that my husband sometimes likes to do these silly little things that remind me that he is thinking of me.

And, I have no problem sharing with you that those little things are also some of the quickest ways into my panties.

This morning's note simply said that I will need to have an open mind today. I smiled and slipped into the shower wondering what he has in mind. Then, as I was getting dressed, I found another sticky note inside the panties that I had set out to wear today. This note had a very naughty and suggestive message about him performing oral sex on me...except I would have to endure the day thinking on that idea.

A sure-fire way to guarantee I will spend the day at work somewhat turned on and anxious for the evening.

Now, as silly as this may seem to some of you guys - leaving sticky notes inside a pair of panties - what I know is that there are far too many of you out there missing out on chances to dominate your partner's libido for the day like mine is doing today.

The thing that turns me on more about little moments like this is that they remind me that I play a special role in his life, and not just one as mother to his children, partner in a marriage. They say that that beyond the day-to-day stresses that take more from us than they give, we are still a couple very much in lust.

So, when was the last time you lusted after yours?
Andee     xoxo

1 comment:

H said...

The sticky note inside your panties is a brilliant idea... I am going to have to borrow that one.

I have used lipstick on the mirror to leave a nice comment for her