January 1, 2012

New Year = New Goals + Renewed Desires

It seems a little cliche ... and habitual ... for me to start off with saying how I hope to keep things a lot more frequent when it comes to my blog. I have no idea why the end of 2011 was such a wild roller-coaster ride, but it just turned out that way.

As I was snuggled into the corner of my couch this morning in nothing but my bathrobe while the rest of the house slept in, I started looking around for something witty to say about New Years and the traditional resolutions that many of us make. It turns out that less than half of us really make them - and less than half of those who do, keep them. I can't say that I am one for setting out very rigid resolutions, but there are a few things I hope to accomplish this year.

I think one of the more obvious goals I have is that I want to take better care of myself, and improve how I present myself to the world around me. It's human nature, but lots of times we tend to just fall into a routine of what is easy - from skipping the gym to what we wear. I plan to invest a but more into myself, which in turn will make me feel better, and sexier. That alone should open the door to many more steps along this path I am on.

The great thing about the sexual adventure of mine is that there aren't any deadlines; just thoughts and experiences that I hope will turn into realities. If you had of asked me a few years ago, I wouldn't have been able to predict the things that have happened already in this naughty expedition. So, as such, I have learned to let that part of life take shape as opportunities present themselves.

So, what are some of those 'sexual resolutions' I am hoping to keep for 2012?

I have some pretty "hardcore" goals for this coming year; things that I really want to see happen. This year marks 10 years for my website - which if you haven't seen yet, you really should ... just sayin'. I am really hoping to do some incredible and sexy new things with it, adding a lot more excitement to the whole experience for you with some improvements, updated information, more ways to interact with me and, naturally, unbelievably hot photos and videos.

In doing some pre-planning for my site, I am also inviting any and all suggestions from you. After all, the entire site is designed for your pleasure ... and maybe a bit of mine too!

And then there's how I share my sexual adventure with you - this blog. I almost hate to commit to saying I will return to more frequent posts, but I do hope to. And I also hope to take you even deeper into my naughty thoughts, desires and wicked sense of exploring my increasingly horniness.

Oh, and have more sex.

Those are the musts for me in 2012, outside of some of the personal, less interesting goals I have set for myself. But don't think you want to read about my financial plans, career objectives and diet.

Now, on the "softcore" side - things that remain in my mind, but don't really have deadlines ... well, a lot more of those seem to occupy a healthy portion of my desires.

But that is what this blog is for ... so I hope you will come along with me in 2012 for an even more intriguing stage in my adventure.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: