November 8, 2011

30-Day Sex Challenge - Day 3: Masturbation

One of the downsides to spending a day like I did on Day 2 of the 30-Day Sex Challenge, is that while I enjoy the electronic torment, teasing, flirting and whatnot...it also leaves me horny. And despite all the Tweeting and mind-effing, last night did not provide a suitable chance to get what I wanted. Neither did my daytime, either, but that's a whole other story I'll save for another time.

So, there I was, waking up on Day 3, feeling like I needed a little personal attention. And since a number of my past blogs have been about self-loving, I figured that masturbation is sex in a way, and it fit my scheme. I mean, when you get right down to it...it is a sexual act. Plus I know you guys like the idea of me bringing myself to a delightful orgasm.

Lucky for me, a nice long shower would only seem to those others in my house that I was doing something girly in there. Just one of the advantages to having to do hygiene things like shave my legs. If they only knew what really went on behind that curtain!

Anyway, I angled the shower head so the hot water would flow down across my body as I leaned against the shower wall. There's something really erotic about that sensation alone. Perhaps it's the heat and pulsing of the water that warms up all the nerves in my skin.

To get the right angle, I propped my feet against the side of the tub. A bit precarious as I'm just about the right height to make it all work. Then, closing my eyes and letting my imagination go to some wonderful places, I slipped one hand down between my legs and gently massaged myself. The sensation of my fingers waking up all those nerves down there, combined with my horniness and sexually active imagination...

Needless to say, I am feeling much better this morning.

PS: Here's an extra Topless Tuesday for you as well...a double dose of Andee since threesomes comes up in conversation a lot.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: