October 14, 2011

Auto Erotic | More Thoughs On Car Sex

Today, in my Fantasy Fridays section, I am taking you all for a little car ride. One of the really erotic and exciting things that I have done in my past has been giving a guy a blowjob while he was driving.

I know I have shared that story in a previous blog, but today my mind is going down the dirty road of actually getting into the fast lane while someone is behind the wheel.

I don't know what it is about sex and automobiles that seems so erotic. Perhaps it is because when we were young, that was about the only place we could get laid. I can't say that it was the place where I lost my virginity, but I suspect quite a few of you did.

Anyway, hope you slip over to my Fantasy Fridays and get inside the thoughts, dreams and ideas that make my panties wet!
Andee     xoxo
 

2 comments:

H said...

I love LOVE recieving a blowjob while I am driving.... nothing states you like me like that.

Andee said...

I have to admit that giving them in some of the most unusual and unexpected locations is an absolute thrill!
xoxo