August 15, 2011

Good Taste Is All About Your Diet

Back a couple weekends ago, for my Sexy Sunday update, I was telling you guys about the first time I decided to try something a little different with a boyfriend and go down on him. In my little reminiscing piece, I shared with you how I was “surprised” into swallowing and how the experience left me with a slightly uneasy feeling about repeating the act and as a result I became a “spitter.”

I think back now, a lot of that had to do with simple inexperience and being way too young to really discuss the issues confidently with my boyfriend. The last thing a teenage girl needs is to open herself up to any kind of judgement or risk of being made fun of.

Jumping forward many years, I have developed a much deeper affection for finishing my men by letting them cum in my mouth. It took me a long time to reach the point where I was comfortable with it. But, as I have mentioned to you a few times before, I also had the wonderful and hilarious opportunity to attend one of those “drive your man wild in bed” workshops. Not long after that afternoon - in fact, probably just hours - I tested out some of these new found techniques and … um … blew his mind.

Now I find myself wondering what the big deal is between the “spit” and the “swallow.” I think most of it, for me, was that fear of the embarrassment way more than the idea of what it was in my mouth.

And then there was the taste …

And the consistency of the fluid …

So, over time I learned that the taste of a guy depends a lot on what the guy eats. And sadly, we’re not talking about him eating me before I return the favour. We are talking about his diet. The goal is to make it taste as sweet as possible. As a bit of a helper for anyone who is wanting to switch up how they do what they, I did a bit of silly research on how to improve the experience for her:

1. As hard as it is, cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine.

2. Turn on the taps. Drink lots of water (1-2 litres a day) to flush out toxins in your system.

3. Eat fresh fruit. Eat plenty each day to sweeten your sperm taste. Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. But there are some vegetables to avoid: any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:

5. Reduce your red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

By the way, fish is said to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between guys. Try it and see the affects before coming to a conclusion.

6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.

7. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.

8. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are also recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

9. Finally, not just for the sake of your cum, but also your waist; avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste. And a slimmer waist makes your package look all that much larger and “suck-worthy.”

There you go boys, improved taste according to your Sexy Northern Angel.

Andee     xoxo

No comments: