February 28, 2011

Fantasies | More Than A Private Dancer

I sure hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I've had my head buried in school books, so getting a chance to get my blog rolling on time has been a bit of a challenge.

I've also been asking if there's anything my readers would like me to write about, or touch on in my updates. I've been plugging away with my own perversions and thoughts so much, I haven't really paused to ask "What are you interested in?" Please leave me a note, comment or drop me an e-mail. I would like to keep building this blog with you in mind.

Back a few years ago, when I had a blog on a different site, this entry proved to be one of the most talked about at the time. In fact, my husband and a couple of my friends still mention it every now and then. I really enjoyed reading it again, and it certainly brought some definite ideas back to mind.

You say you're an exhibitionist. What is the craziest public display you would like to do if you knew you could get away with it?

I would try stripping on amateur night. Back at that time my husband had taken me to a strip club that featured women dancers for the first time. It was a real eye-opener, and really got me thinking. Things like nude beaches, clubs, etc., they’re a lot of fun, but the idea of being up on stage, in front of a crowd like that really gets me thinking. The club we went to has an amateur night, and from what I hear, is quite the party. It’s in a university town nearby, and all the talk is of girls from the school letting loose and trying to win some money. I’m not too sure, because it sounds so much like an urban myth, but it would be wild to try.

Sadly, my own insecurities and possible loss of employment don’t allow for me to really give it a try. If anyone found out, I think my employer would pretty much show me the door. As I have mentioned a few times, I work in a pretty conservative field, and it just wouldn’t be very good.

On top of that, I think I would like to lose 15 lbs before I even consider it. I’m not as “buff” as I was back a few years ago. I would definitely need to get in shape. I think my husband suspects, because he bought me the Carmen Electra Stripaerobics tapes for Christmas. I’ll know when I see the flyers for the strip club on the table ;~)

I also have to wonder about whether or not men would want to see a 36-year-old mother of two up on stage. I love the esteem boost that I get from all your messages on here and my social networking sites, but what I think in my own head as to what men would think of me might be a little more complimentary than the reality.

So I'm sticking to my comment about being more comfortable in my own skin before letting it loose on stage!

But then again...I certainly found my visit to a strip club quite thrilling too ;~)

UPDATE: For all of you who have been following my 30 Favourites in 30 Days, slip on over to my Twitter site to see how it all finished up. I'm now looking for some new ideas ... feel free to let me know what you might like to see!

Andee     xoxo

No comments: