January 30, 2011

Photos | My 30-day Project

Not too many deep thoughts in this one. I've been trying to figure out how to make all of my little projects on this Internet thing work out, and fit together. Hubby and I sat down and figured out a few things that may interest anyone who has become involved in this adventure of mine, from you guys here, to my "social media" friends and everyone in between.

So, for the next 30 days I'm going to try a little project. Most of means work for me ... Some of it might mean a little added fun for you! Mostly because the biggest part of it all - besides dishing on my thoughts here, and maybe a video blog or two attempted - I will also be posting 30 of my personal favourite photos from my website. Each has a bit of a story, which I'll also share.

DAY 1
From Update #69 - Sexy Pantyhose
I remember how much I enjoyed the update. I had spent the day getting my hair done, so I think it looks great in these photos. I was never able to get it as perfectly straight. My husband also used to just fawn over me after a salon trip ... it was a big turn on for him, so I was guaranteed a romp in the sack.

In this update I am also wearing this pair of incredibly sexy pantyhose that a fan had sent to me. You know I'm not a fan of pantyhose, but these ones are wonderful ... the feel great and I love the way they make my legs look in them.

Hope you agree ...

See you tomorrow with another blog ... and another photo update!

Andee
xoxo

No comments: