April 16, 2013

TMI Tuesday | Sex Times Six

Yesterday turned out pretty sucky - between my own selfish work issues and the tragedy in Boston. We had a family member running in the marathon and fortunately had finished the race before the explosions. Trying none the less.

So when I saw this week's TMI Tuesday questions, I was muttering "Thank God" because they would give me the chance to get deep into my imagination and put some reality behind me for a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my answers this week.

1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied?
(Thank you Sex in Words for this question)
I am what I consider to be a loyal and dedicated commentor on the Sex In Words Twitter daily sex discussion. This was one of the questions I answered, and stand by my initial answer: absolutely never.

The idea of being completely sexually satisfied can be interpreted in many ways, but for me, I am a sexual being always lusting for more and as much as I can get. I have a wonderful and passionate lover, who constantly provides me with an awesome experience ... but I am also someone who loves to explore, experiment and dabble. And as such, I yearn for the opportunity to continue that - which means in my mind I am not completely sexually satisfied.

And honestly, I don't think I want to be completely sexually satisfied ... I want it to be an adventure, a pursuit so to speak; and I like to be surprised.

2. What was the last sexy photo you took?
These are always naughty questions for me because I have a naughty adult website with more than a couple sexy photos. Anyway, to make it easy, I just decided I would post something from that update as a bit of a teaser. The blatant self-promotion is, check out my website for the rest of the sexy!

3. When was the last sexy photo you took & sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?
I had to think about this one, but I believe it is a photo that I not only sexted to my husband, but I also put it up on Twitter - a photo of me in my underwear that I asked readers from my blog to help pick out for my Christmas Eve day at work and dinner with my hubby.

4. How is your sex-life?
   a) Like a wet blanket
   b) Like a warm cozy comforter
   c) Like an electric blanket getting you all heated up
   d) None of the above, I sleep without covers.

If I read the question right, I think my answer waffles somewhere between b) through to d). Let's be honest with each other, as much as I would love to let you believe that every time I get laid the fire department either shows up or is directly involved, the truth is that my sex life fluctuates just like everyone else. There are times when it is steamy, sweaty, fantasy fulfilling ... and times when it is functional and necessary. That's the great thing about my marriage, it is never routine.

5. What’s your idea of good foreplay?
This is a toughie for me because I think it's hard to define "good foreplay." What works for me might be tedious for someone else. But ...

Great foreplay for me begins when my husband starts the day by getting into the naughty part of my imagination, either with the scent of his cologne that he knows makes me crazy, or a teasing little note tucked into my panties I set out for the day. Other times it starts with sexy text messages filled with innuendo, then becoming more direct throughout the day. Then, when we are finally together in the evening, it's the deep passionate kisses with lots of tongue and lots of fondling. That always gets me worked up.

Then to feel a man's hands caressing me in all the right places - not rushing, but setting my erogenous zones on fire and getting my body ready for the ultimate act of steamy, sweaty sex - that is incredible.

Bonus: Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?
It will depend on how you define what "sex life" means. Because in my sex life, with my partner right by my side, involves a lot of experimentation and exploration. It has involved the road to discovering my bisexual side and fulfilling a fantasy with another man while my husband sat and watched.

Everyone needs to find their own path and the own sexual adventure. But if your path involves possessiveness and jealousy, it won't turn out to be very great. In order for you to achieve that, you both need to be willing to challenge your sexual comfort zone, surrender your hang-ups and open your mind.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: