I know for me, outside of the grind that pays all the bills, summer is one of my most favourite seasons. I love lounging around in the sunshine, enjoying some beach time and more than a few fruity drinks with friends around the campfire on weekend nights. These days, given how busy my Little Men keep me with their own summer activities, those moments are even more precious.
But despite the insanity that is my schedule, I couldn't let Tuesday slip by without another TMI Tuesday entry.
Complete the sentences by filling in the blanks.
1. I could spend all day lounging on my deck but couldn’t stand five minutes on one of those buses you see from distant foreign lands with 100 people packed on them .
2. I would love to have a robot in my house to scrub my bathtub because no one else ever does.
3. The older you get the more sarcastic you get.
4. I want to have experienced my threesome when I have reached my 40th birthday .
5. My appetite for sexual experimentation and exploration can never be satisfied.
Bonus: If I were a hoarder, I would hoard sex toys - a girl can never have enough good quality sex toys to play with.
So, there you have it, another TMI Tuesday. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!