May 19, 2012

Gone Fishing ... For New Ideas

Holiday weekend up here for me, and a well deserved break after a very long stretch at work. Anyway, I am looking forward to sitting in a lawn chair with my vodka coolers and reaching into the deep recesses of my brain. At some point I am also going to be shooting some new pics for my other naughty secret ... and then on the purely innocent side, heading into the city for some dress shopping.

So if anyone has some ideas/questions/always-wanted-to-know kind of things, please drop me a note, leave me a comment, whatever you feel comfy with.

Have an awesome weekend!
Andee     xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! point me to those vodka coolers, please? haha btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)