September 7, 2011

Hiatus | A Very Brief Break

Hey guys, sorry that I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I'm on a very brief hiatus as I prepare for a work-related exam this Saturday, and a second one on Sunday. Mandatory studying and curfew is in effect.

And to boot, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on as I write this ... anyone ... Bueller?

So instead of some deeply naughty thoughts, my mind is racing between the reality of playing hookie from studying to watch an awesome 80s classic movie and the guilt of needing to crack the books.

Anyway, if you were following my tweets yesterday, you will have learned that my flirting contest has come to an official conclusion. Yep, the days of having to ante up some oral just because someone complimented me is now over. I admit that it has been an exceptionally erotic summer for me, one in which I tested the boundaries of my imagination and courage. I don't want to sound too quirky, but in a way, I also learned quite a bit about myself ... and that I LOVE pushing the boundaries.

But, with the end of the flirting contest must come something new and exciting for all of you. My thoughts have been to something more along the lines of Fantasy Friday ... where each week throughout the fall I will divulge one of my deepest, most erotic sexual fantasies.

Just a thought ... let me know what you think of all that.

If I get a chance to catch up again later this week, I most certainly will.
Andee     xoxo
 

No comments: