July 20, 2011

Sex | Hike Up The Hem

OK, OK, OK...enough with the “hot enough for ya” comments. It’s cooler in Hell than it is in Ontario right now.

I hope you are going to tag along with me on Twitter today. I had an unplanned schedule change, which means a day away from all that lab work and back among the rest of the “inmates.” So I’m going to be having a bit more fun with another Sex Confession Wednesday. The tough thing is, being as open-minded and open as I try to be anyway, there’s not a lot left to confess.

Anyway, with that in mind, here's a little something steamy that a friend had asked me a while ago. I think I’ve touched on the subject a time or two in my other blogs, but hey, it’s about sex and I love talking about sex.

Have you ever had sex while both fully dressed (unzipped fly, hiked up skirt, etc.)?

Sure. The quickie is one of my favourite things, especially when you get that feeling of being a little extra naughty. It's also a great way to add a lot of excitement to your evening, or whatever is you're up to. I think it's so hot to be able to just hike up the hem and have some real sexual fun. I know that makes me sound like a horny thing, but hey...I'm in my sexual prime and enjoying life.

One of my most memorable summer moments was one time while we were away camping with the Little Men. It had been a while since we had the chance to share some alone time and I was very horny. With people all over the campground, it was kinda hard to find privacy. We slipped into the dining tent, pulled down the sides and he bent me over the picnic table. Nothing very romantic, but some days you just need to get some and it doesn't matter how, where or when.

Now, of course, doesn’t sound all that crazy … except for the fact that while we were busy getting busy, just across the driveway in the campground, a black bear was pillaging our neighbour’s site because the guy had left his food in his tent. Imagine my surprise in the pleasant afterglow of getting it hard and fast.

And then there was one of the very first times I experienced something that “zipless fuck..” I must have been 17, or maybe just 18. I was at a Christmas party with my boyfriend (who since became my hubby). I had a little too much to drink that night and was feeling particularly randy. After a bit of sexy slow dancing, he asked me to go to the bathroom and slip off my panties and bring them out to him before the next slow song.

So I did. There I was at this party, commando and tipsy. By the end of the next couple of dances, I was feeling like it was time for a little different kind of hip action. We finally made our way home … all the way along I’m in the front seat with my high heels on the dashboard and his hand between my legs.

If I‘m not mistaken, I think that was also the first time I had anal sex … hmm … with him anyway. Let me just say that the whole experience was probably the turning point in my sex life.

Now I will take it when and where I can get it!

Andee     xoxo

No comments: