May 30, 2011

Dirty Talk | Singin' Like A Canary

Why is that short weeks always feel the longest? Anyway, I’m thrilled to bits because I'm heading for vacation this week ... and I need some sunshine and the beach ... and more than a few drinks with umbrellas and lots of booze!

I think for my friends south of the border it has been a long weekend … ? Hope y’all had a great one. If you find the time on your hands - or something in your hands - make sure you stop by for visit! I have a sexy new update on my website to keep you amused, and will be back on next Sunday with another Sexy Sunday entry. Who knows, my vacation might produce something really awesome to write about ;-)

Last Wednesday, while I was having quite a bit of fun on Twitter with all of you, I mentioned the idea of talking dirty during some of those more intimate moments, and one of you wanted to know what was the best kind of trouble I got into while talking naughty. I have to admit, that's is the way I learned to truly appreciate anal sex and toy play at the same time.

Anal isn't something I give up too often - much to my hubby's frustration (sorry Honey!). But one night we were having a really good session after playing on the computer for a bit. I was on my hands and knees, thoroughly enjoying the moment ... and we started talking about double penetration. My hubby was was teasing me with his fingers from behind and getting me very into the whole fantasy of having two beautifully hard men taking me.

After tormenting me this way for a few minutes and making me confess that I would love to have two guys in me at the same time, he grabbed one of my toys and some lube and began to tease me again. With my butt sticking up in the air, he lubed up and slid into my behind, and told me to tell him how much I would like to be taken by two guys. I started rubbing my vibrator in the good spots, and then pushed it into me.

I can't describe just how incredible it felt ... but let me tell you ... my fantasy was solidified at that point. I definitely knew that was one of the best ways to explore a little bit of "trouble."

To this day, my hubby will still get me to that point in sex, and then make me tell him some of my naughtiest thoughts.

Hope that brightens your afternoon! I'm off home to play now ;-)

Andee     xoxo

No comments: