April 1, 2011

Help Me | Some Easy Requests

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been very active the past couple days, I powered through that exam I mentioned in an earlier update and I’ve been dealing with a bit of an education hangover since. But now I have a bit of a break before I move onto the next exams and hopefully I will be able to get back into your minds with my random naughty thoughts and occasional drivel.

On the upside, next week I will have something special for you. Over the past few months I have been working on an eBook. I didn’t think it was something that I was going to set out and do, but after some encouragement - and more than a few sexy favours - from my partner in this crazy adventure, it finally came together. Of course, it may come across as very self-indulgent and superficial, but it was an accomplishment for me. I’ve said it before, I don’t consider myself a writer of any degree, and my “editor” usually cleans up most of what you get.

With my head in the schoolbooks instead of his lap for the past couple weeks, he’s hand some time on his hands to do all that grammatical stuff I suck at. Good thing I make up for that sucking elsewhere.

So, what’s it all about? Well, I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag too much just yet, but it covers my favourite subject when I’m not being Mom, student, wife and career woman - sex. I tried to put as much of my daily commutes to good use, when I wasn’t lustfully drooling over my Cute Guy or giggling with my girlfriend.

All I will say is that I let you a little deeper into my mind and experiences … while hopefully dishing out something that has a little purpose too. Things that have come from almost of decade of chatting online with guys and doing my website.

I’m also trying to find a virtual grain of salt to go with it. ;-)

In the meantime, I have a couple favours to ask you. I hope that you will take two seconds and click on my poll, just over to the right side of my blog … I want to give you the chance to have your say on some of what I bring you - and hopefully keep you coming back.

Secondly, I get a lot of great comments from you guys on my Twitter feeds and Facebook, but don’t be shy to leave one or two here. I have it set up so it is easy to do, and you can even remain “anonymous.”

And finally … so only three favours from a sexy Canadian on a Friday … help me bring you the content you want. I’m not at a blogger’s block point - I have ideas - but I want to create a hot and intimate daily read for you; so that means dropping me some insight into what will make a good distraction for your morning coffee, afternoon break or late-night moment; whenever it is you slip on over and spend some time with me.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: