Or you could just have a little giggle with me and enjoy the drivel I keep throwing at you trying to shamelessly draw your attention to my blog ... LOL
How to tell she likes you:
- She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
- Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
- She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
- She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way...
- Plays with her jewelry, especially with stroking and pulling motions.
- She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
- She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
- Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth...
- She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
- She puts her fingernail between her teeth.
- She laughs in unison with you.
- She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
- She twirls her hair around her fingers while she is looking at you.
- Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
- While talking to you, she rest an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
- In a crowd she speaks only to you and focuses all of her undivided attention on you.
- While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
- Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
- She speeds up or slows down her speaking to match yours.
- Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile usually indicates interest in you.
- She rubs her wrists up and down.
Interesting checklist I think ... especially since I have caught myself doing about 99% of these!