June 14, 2013

Getting Into My Panties

Just in case anyone may be confused about things, I think I’ve made it pretty clear that I am happily married and have no intention of making any changes there. But, as I was checking some of my back-dated questions from you guys, I found one that simply asked how a guy could get into my panties.

The thing is, despite my marital status, I have desires, dreams, fantasies and sexually deviant thoughts that occasionally involve someone other than my loving husband getting into my panties. Especially after that person has made them moist by getting me all hot and bothered.

So, just for fun, here’s some advice ...

Four Ways To Get Into Andee’s Panties

1. Let’s not beat around the bush ... alcohol is always one way to get me loosened up.
While I have a slight reputation as a “cheap date” when it comes to indulging in liquor, the use of such has led me to some rather intriguing sexual situations that involved me dropping my panties. The first time I experience anal sex came following a night of dancing and drinking at a Christmas party ... years later, a night of drinking and partying at a neighbours led me to showing off my nipple ring, and ultimately to diving into bed with my husband as a foursome with another couple.

2. Blow my mind before you attempt to rock my world.
Yes, it’s an investment ... and it’s also going to come with an audience; because if you really want to get into my panties – like my Office Guy managed to do – you’re going to have to demonstrate that there is an honest chemistry between us before that happens. Once you have appealed to my imagination and sexual psyche, you’ll also have to understand that any panty-dropping between you and I will feature my husband most likely quietly sitting in the corner watching the whole experience go down.

3. Use your lips before your hands.
One of the leading sexual turn-ons for women is kissing – and it happens to be one of my most favourite moments of foreplay, and often results in me feeling a lot more willing to take things to the next level. In fact, a really good kisser can get me wet and weak-kneed in a very short time – which bodes well for access to the underwear.

4. Be opened-minded and seductive.
Yes, this borders on the same answer as #2, but with a slightly kinky twist. Like most women, our greatest sexual stimulator is located directly between our ears. You’ll need to spend a lot of time having aural sex with me before my lacies hit the carpet.

BONUS: Buy them ... yes, this is a gratuitous moment of self-promotion, but you shouldn’t really be surprised if you’re a regular reader. You know I have an adult-themed website and I do a number of naughty, not-so-socially-acceptable things in my spare time.

And to be fair, I can’t say that I’m a great salesperson or self-promoter when it comes to this part. I still find it just a bit – odd – that someone might want a pair of my panties. But I’m not going to judge, and since the idea has been an often-requested one ... they’re all yours.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: