November 27, 2012

TMI Tuesday | Slipping In The Backdoor

The following questions were part of last week's TMI Tuesday, but through a variety of reasons, I was just not able to get to them on time. Having had the chance to revisit the questions, I have put together some of my thoughts. I don't mind saying that the past few weeks, with a Movember theme, has been a very good creative challenge – and has opened the doors to some good conversations that may not have been high on the list of things I need to know!

1. When was the last time you or your loved one had their prostate checked?
For hubby, that would be last year. However, other medical situations have brought him into semi-regular contact and examination by his doctor, so I’m sure the red flag will pop up on his chart shortly.

2. Besides a medical professional, how many other people have had their finger up your ass?
I really had to think on this one. I’m going to say three, but one of the three is me – and the other two were for purely sexual reasons.

3. Have you ever given or received a prostate massage? Did you like it? Did you cum or orgasm?
That would be a “no” followed by another “no.” My husband – whom I have been with for over 20 years – is not a man who is interested in being the receiver when it comes to anal play.

4. Do you enjoy anal play – rimming, fingering, penetration, etc.?
While it has taken me a long time to become comfortable with it, I totally love anal play now. We haven’t actually had anal sex in quite some time, but have introduced a few different toys to the mix – and good lord, it feels friggin’ incredible.

5. Ever had anal sex?
   a) No, and I don’t want to.
   b) No, but I am dying to try it.
   c) Yes, but it is just okay.
   d) Yes, love it…can’t get enough of it.
   e) That’s the way I like it. Anal sex is the best sex.
I’m going to say I am slightly past c) on this question, but not all the way to d). While it has been a long time since I had a man’s dick in the back door, I love what we have introduced to our sex life. My husband has found a couple different toys that enhance the experience – and contribute to the overall mind-fuck around the idea of having two men penetrate me at the same time.

6. You are about to have anal sex, which method would you choose (You must choose one):
   a) Finger up the ass
   b) Prostate stimulator/massager
   c) Penis–real or strap-on
I don’t really consider a finger up the ass as actual anal sex. To me that is really just a semi-regular part of our sex life anyway. These days, I prefer a sex toy that my husband bought for me; it is perfect for adding the right amount of feeling without stretching me to the point of discomfort. However, I don’t mind the idea of having a nice hard penis slipping into the backdoor, given the right amount of lubrication and foreplay. But, truth be told, right now I find the mind-fuck around the idea of a DP while I have a nice hard penis inside my vagina and my delicious toy buried in my ass to be the perfect combination.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: