November 27, 2012

TMI Tuesday | Make You Famous

Kind of a treat for you guys … tons of reading material today; with me playing catch-up on some of my TMI Tuesday updates. Of course, I know a lot of you are here strictly for the words – and the photo updates on Miniskirt Monday and Topless Tuesday have absolutely nothing to do with our time spent together!

Either way, I remain hopeful that you find something to enjoy in all of this silliness that has consumed me for the past couple years.

This TMI Tuesday was rather thought-provoking for me; not so much for the answers that I have to regretfully confess, but the fantasies that could be had if the opportunities were really there. The theme is built around fame and sex. Although, I have it on good advice that being famous does not necessarily make you good in bed … nor does being anonymous.

But, unless you are a Kardashian, you probably aren’t looking to become famous just for sex … and supposedly “leaked” sex videos of you fawning your way through some poorly “scripted” random sex scene with a D-List almost celebrity.

Anyway, on to the answers you seek about lil’ ol’ me and my somewhat publicly anonymous sex life …

Have you ever had sex with someone famous or who later became famous, if only locally?
Well, two thoughts on this … and forgive the vanity for a moment.

My husband, who shall remain nameless, previously held a rather public job that required him to be known on an international level. He also has a pretty solid background in the "local" entertainment industry. But is he famous? Not even close.

Then there is me, anonymous offline, but have a respectable following online gained from 10 years of being a Southern Charm. I’m not saying this make me “famous” in the Hollywood sense, but I can say there are hundreds of thousands of men (and women) that know my online personality quite well.

In the spirit of Six Degrees of Separation, have you had sex with someone who had sex with someone who … someone famous?
Not that I know of … my last boyfriend might be lucky enough to have sex with something out of the agricultural community, but famous? I doubt that. My husband has never indicated if he actually has … and to be honest, I’ve never pressed him for any information on it.

In the opposite direction, have you had sex with someone whose name you didn’t know?
No … I’m not that wild and crazy enough to hop into the sack with someone who I don’t have some sort of emotional connection to.

Someone whose name you knew then but have forgotten?
No … but my list of sex partners is short enough that my memory is not challenged that way.

Someone who you suspect may have forgotten you?
I doubt it … because I am just that damned good! LOL

No, as I said, my offline life has been somewhat vanilla up until the past few years. The people I have been sexually connected to are likely to remember because those moments were monogamous relationships of reasonable length. In other words, no one-night stands for me.

BONUS: Someone you wish you could forget?
See the first part of my answer to question 2. Truth be told, it’s not that I want to forget someone, I just wish the relationship had been different. I was too anxious to give up my virginity and probably like so many other women, would have waited for a different time to have sex for the first time than I did if I had known at the time.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: