May 29, 2012

TMI Tuesday | It's Just A Fantasy

This week's TMI Tuesday just happens to be about one of my most favourite subjects - sexual fantasies. And while there is so much more I could dwell on when it comes to my deepest, darkest, kinkiest thoughts, I think you will enjoy some of the ideas I share in this week's entry: 

Your lover is turned on by forced feminization; do you participate (giving or receiving)? 
*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women, to make him submissive. For example: wearing lingerie, heels, make-up. 
No. I tend to have an exceptionally open mind when it comes to all things sexual - but at the same time I am very honest with my partners about the kind of things that turn me on and what I am willing to try. Some of why this does not appeal to me is the fact that I am not a very dominant person when it comes to sex ... and I'm not that certain I am all that intrigued with the idea of "humiliation sex" either. Add to that there is the fact that I have never found anything that ignites my imagination in the idea of cross-dressing. Fun for Halloween or old-fashion British pantomimes, but not one of those things I like in my bedroom. 

When you have sexual dreams/fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you? 
They used to, but because I wondered if I was "normal." Once I figured out that my personal view of "normal" is more important to me than any kind of moral standards a collective group tells me is "normal," I stopped worrying. But also because I generally don't have any outrageously aggressive or cruel sex fantasies (fantasies of what I would like to do to a couple overly judgmental and interfering individuals, yes ... but those border on homicidal versus sexual). As you have read, my fantasies tend to border more on the idea of adding someone to my sex life. However, I also admit to being curious about something a little more edgy ... perhaps trying a bit more in the bdsm area. 

Tell us your hottest filthiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less. 
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals, or are societal taboos. 
I am wearing the fantasy outfit for the target of my desires: a sexy dress that buttons up the front, underneath a black lacy bra, matching garterbelt and stockings that make men drool as I walk past in the hallway. I quietly enter his office, catching him a little off-guard as I lock the door behind me. Without saying a word, I reveal what is hidden under my dress, one button at a time. Finally, I let it drop to floor at his feet, after which I kneel in front of him, ready to take his cock into my mouth …
 
Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
    a. Aquaman
    b. Superman
    c. Wonder Woman
    d. She-Ra
 Easy ... Superman, because he is the man of steel ;-)

There’s a hot young couple in the adjoining hotel room; do you press your ear against the wall to hear the action on the other side?
I guess if they had locked the adjoining door between our rooms ...

All kidding aside, I would most definitely listen in as they got down to business. I tend to be a voyeur and the idea of being able to listen in - once again, given that I could not watch - would be something quite erotic. Then, when all was said and done, I might just repay the favour by being a little louder than usual when it came to my turn.

Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.
In my own case, to a certain degree technology has enabled one of my fantasies to develop into a reality faster than it might have otherwise. Because my husband and I use our cellphones to continually text each other naughty thoughts, as my relationship with my Office Guy became a bit more edgy, using texts to tease my husband drew the opportunity closer. In an exchange of texts, my husband dared me to do certain things, which forced me to ramp up my flirtations. As a result, he was drawn into action faster than he might have otherwise been. Plus, I was able to connect with my husband instantly as certain events happened between my Office Guy and myself, creating something a bit like a cyber threesome. Kinky and exciting.

Outside of my own example, I do think that technology has opened the door for people because the Internet has taken away the curtains. We can see just about anything we want just by entering something into a search, where we used to have to rely on our brother's Playboy magazines hidden in the barn. This kind of technology has offered people a sense of validation for their kinks by allowing them to see others have similar desires.

Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.
The adventure continues.
Andee     xoxo

6 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Humiliation sex never really appealed to us either. We understand that it's enormously popular with some people, but it doesn't really do anything for us and the thought is in fact a turn-off. For us to enjoy sex it helps to know that all parties are having a great time and experiencing pleasure. That's why, were one of us to experience pleasure from forced feminization it would be a difficult thing for the other to process. Fortunately neither of us is into it, so consider that bullet dodged.

Great answer to #2. Best not to concern yourself with societal standards. What works for one person will not work for everybody; likewise what is a cause for concern for one person will not be for everybody. We see no reason to worry about a particularly aggressive or disturbing fantasy, as we know that we are more than capable of separating fantasy and reality, as well as deciding when something is best left in the fantasy realm as opposed to when something should be made a reality.

Wow. Your "hottest filthiest fantasy" is very vivid and exciting. Reading it caused considerable arousal in both of us.

We loved your answer to the technology question, though the specific examples you provide are tantalizing and fun to read. This would be something we might try, if either of us worked in a suitable environment. (Neither of us does, sadly.)

Anonymous said...

The part of your hottest fantasy - that is what men masturbate to when they imagine you in their office ~ Pete

Anonymous said...

I never get enough of your fantasies.
DP

Anonymous said...

I liked your answer to the first question as wel. I can't see you involved in that kind of stuff.

Anonymous said...

Loved it! I wish I was the guy in that office

R.A. Buckley Writer said...

I'm with you, technology has improved things or jump started sex adventures we might not have tried otherwise. Never been into humiliation sex either, can't really see the point, but to each their own. Great answers.