February 14, 2012

Valentine's | And A Little Tuesday TMI

I’ll be honest guys, I haven’t really been all that inspired to be sexy, play sexy or act sexy the past couple days. There’s been quite a nasty cold making the rounds in our house, and it has decided to take up residence in me for a while.

The reality behind Valentine's Day is that not everyone buys into the romantic notion of what it means. For the most part, it has become a commercialized event designed to open your wallet more than your heart. And if you don't deliver on the day, you know you are going to hear about it for many years to come. That's a lot to dump on you guys.

Celebrating all that is supposed to be love can't be confined to one day per year. And if that is how you define your romantic intentions, then you might have bigger issues.

Of course, the idea behind a healthy relationship is to have the romance going strong year round. For a lot of guys that seems to be a struggle. It's like men are not allowed to be romantic in this day and age. Those that are, according to what I hear, are subjected to ridicule.

Fortunately I married someone who enjoys investing the effort into the other 364 days. And it pays in dividends for him in many assorted kinky experiences and positions.

And so, with today being a very special (or dreaded in some circles) day, I thought I should share something with you; even more so because I have been pretty consistent in sharing my thoughts on romance, passion and desire. I guess it would be not very Sexy Northern Angelish of me to jump over Valentine’s Day.

In the spirit of blogging, here is one of those TMI Tuesday sessions, with kudos for the questions going to http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com


1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
A very good question, but I already have the answer - and I am pretty certain he has already been hit by Cupid's arrow: my husband. I'm lucky to have found someone that isn't just a husband, but my best friend, my lover and my biggest fan. The other men that come in and out of my life along throughout this sexual adventure aren't meant to take that place, but rather offer me some delightful, lustful experiences to enhance what I already have.

2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.”  What would you like that reward to be?
As unromantic as this one is, my patience will be rewarded with me accomplishing a very important work-related goal. The pressure of having something so important and challenging looming over my head for the past three years has sometimes interfered with my romantic and sexual pursuits. It would be lovely to have this behind me, freeing my mind from worry and opening it up to focusing on the excitement and desires that remain contained.
2- “Try something new.”  What is the something new you want to try?
Without question, my "something new" is rooted in experiencing a true MFM threesome. As you have read in many of my blogs, tweets and on my website, this is a key Bucket List item for me.
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.”  What would you like to give?
A dangerous proposition, to say the least. Keeping it something that you guys should expect to read from me on a day (and blog) like this: I would love to take a private moment to give a certain someone a mind-blowing - read between the lines - experience in his office. However, I also need to play by the rules set out by my husband, so we have to capture it on camera. A nice POV perhaps?

3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
Despite what thoughts I share on here, the truth is I am a very traditional romantic. My special Valentine's message would focus on the sincerity of what my Valentine and I share together in the life we have made, the deep feelings of love and appreciation we share, and how blessed I feel to have found someone that captures everything within my heart and soul.

4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s Day or is it just another day?
That remains to be seen. I suspect we will set up our Little Men for a nice dinner downstairs, while my husband and I enjoy something a little more candlelit and intimate. Nothing crazy, nothing over the moon. 

5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
My true Valentine already enjoys everything not chocolate in that sense...but there is someone who I think would really enjoy getting his hands and mouth on my breasts. So maybe, for now, chocolate ones might have to suffice. Well, unless he is the one who gets to mould the chocolate on my naked breasts...and then lick all the extra chocolate off!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Andee     xoxo

3 comments:

the late phoenix said...

i love your writing style. i've been *dumped* on most of my life, so another Valentine's Day is just par for the course, wink wink.

signed,
Mr. MFM <---my nickname in college

HTMIT, babe :)

Ashly Star said...

I like your answers, they're sweet. Happy Tuesday!

Jack and Jill said...

I loved reading your thoughts on Valentine's Day with regard to males and romance. Very well said.

An MFM threesome is on Jill's bucket list as well. It's not exactly imminent, but it's one of those things that will likely happen, eventually.

Very sweet answer to #3!

-Jack