August 23, 2011

Tongues | Meant For Teasing & Tasting

I admit that I don’t mind the occasion cold beer, which is why this comment I heard recently made me laugh … and then immediately tell my husband to stop buying cans.

I’m paraphrasing a bit, but the guy was saying how he loves “seeing a woman raise a beer bottle to her lips. It’s very sensual to watch her sip from the long neck … it makes me fantasize about how she would handle me.”

I think what stuck me as funny was that this is an old move, using the occasion of enjoying a beer while using your imagination to get the guy all wound up with the feigned oral sex act. An old party favour, perhaps?

At the same time, it also took me back to some memories of when I was younger, and still discovering all the great ways to turn a guy on without being exceptionally obvious in high heels and stockings. There is something rewarding and ego-boosting in being able to get a rise from someone of the opposite sex with subtle, yet suggestive actions.

The tongue is a very sensual body part. With its nerve-endings and tastebuds, it is one of our primary pleasure organs, next to the incredible sensations generated for each of us below the waist; men and women. It's also one of the necessary "tools" required for a phenomenal oral experience ... and something from my sexual repetoire that has won me a few accolades along the way.

Of course, I also happen to enjoy watching a man with a long neck bottle - not because I have any designs on seeing a homo-erotic moment, but because I love to see his tongue slide all around the opening of the bottle. It reminds me of all the holes he can slide his into ...

So, feel free to tease me … and sweetie, stop buying cans.

Andee     xoxo

2 comments:

H said...

First this post is so true, and that photo of you does give me a rise.

Now if you replaced that beer with a banana, I would not be able to get out of my chair without everyone noticing.

PS, you should see me eat a grapefruit.

Anonymous said...

Um, when you have a pic holding a beer bottle like that what are we supposed to be thinking ~ Pete