November 21, 2010

Check These Out!

Good morning everyone. Well, it's a bit of a sad day here - the last part of the weekend! I never want them to be over. But at least I know I can make things at work interesting enough to cut through the doldrums of routine. This is a subject that has come up before in a couple different chats I've had online - and especially since some of my Twitter followers think I have a reputation for manipulating this idea ...

How bad is it when you catch a guy checking out your chest? Obviously you don't want him staring at your ta-tas all day, but I often find that if I'm talking to a woman who's showing some cleavage, as hard as I try to look her in the eye, I just can't help taking a quick peek.

I guess it's one of those things that once you get used to it, it just becomes commonplace. Most days I'm just happy there's something for you guys to look at, although childbirth and gravity aren't being too kind.

I suppose we use them to get your attention at times. One of the best gifts I ever got from my hubby was a bra that made them look like they did when I was 18. Puts them back to where they should be LOL

If I'm out and dressed to attract a little attention, I don't mind it. It's something that I have been know to accentuate (spelling doesn't count with me if that's wrong LOL). Like most women, I like the attention I get, and I like knowing that I can get and keep your attention. And I like the little ego boost it gives me, and the feeling of being desirable to you.

But if I'm in a serious situation, it's not appropriate. Where I work, sometimes I dress up a little more professional. It's a pretty conservative environment, so when I catch some guy checking me out, I'm like "there's and time and place." But that's also a rule that I continually push to the edge, because, frankly, I work with some really hot guys and I like to get horny and fantasize - and I like to see if I can get them to the same frame of mind. Mostly I keep it still work appropriate, but at the only real difference is one more button undone, or a hemline that strangely borders on voyeurism.

I know that is totally a double standard, but hey, women are entitled to that :-)

Love ya guys!

Andee
xoxo

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I am so glad I am not the only woman who has trouble looking another woman with big breasts in the eye..LOL!. I was telling my husband on Friday how there is one young girl at the office with very large breasts who I have such a HARD time looking in the eye. I have to concentrate and force myself to keep my eyes trained on her face!

As for men at work giving you the once over...they're men and they can't help it...appropriate or not, if you are attractive they are going to take notice, it's in their DNA.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

If a guy can't keep his eyes of my tits, I check out his crotch in return.