May 21, 2013

TMI Tuesday | Keeping Count

For some people, I think keeping score when it comes to sexual partners is something that they thrive on. And in the battle of the sexes, it can be a double standard. Men with a lot of partners are often held up as "studs" while women with a high number are viewed as "sluts."

As I blogged back in April 2012, sex is just a number. And shortly after conducting a poll to see if you guys could guess my own personal number, I followed up with another blog entry spilling the beans. Luckily most of you did your homework and passed the quiz!

Regardless, the one thing about me, is that I am a very inquisitive person and have no problems sharing my own sexual experiences with you for another deliciously sexy TMI Tuesday. Thank you to blogger sweetendirty.wordpress.com for this week’s questions:

1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?
Yes, but it's not a very complicated mathematical equation; I can count that high without taking my shoes and socks off. My reality is I met the man who would become my husband when I was 16, so for a very long time, I have been in an exclusive relationship. Having said that, previous experience and post-marriage playtime have allowed me to own a small track record. From a sense that sex might include more than just traditional intercourse, my number is a simple 6. That includes four different men and two women.

That said, my adventure is still moving ahead and I would be lying if I didn't say that I see that number going a little higher if all things come together as my fantasies become realities.

But something that makes things a bit more intriguing is this online calculator called The Sex Degrees of Separation that can tell you how many indirect sexual partners you have had. My number came in at 6,567,729! And I didn't include the two women with whom I've had sexual fun with!

2. To get specific, How many people have you:
    a) slept with (intercourse)
    b) kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)
    c) given oral to
    d) received oral from, etc.
a) traditional intercourse: three men have slipped their nice hard cocks into me, plus one woman where things got really delightfully kinky and hot; b) several of both sexes to be honest; c) three men, two women have allowed me to pleasure them with my mouth; d) four men, two women have returned the pleasure to me.

3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)
I've shared the experience a few times in the past, but during a time when my husband and I were exploring a little with the swingers lifestyle, we had a few foursomes with another married couple. For the most part, these experiences involved a lot of shared oral sex, playful fingering and hot kissing.

4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)
This is where things get more interesting, because it has been something I have enjoyed ...

BONUS: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both.
My regular followers know that this is the time I shared with my friend from work, which in a way could be considered a bit of a threesome experience, but not exactly the Eiffel Tower situation I lust for. You can read about the whole experience in my blog Sex | Turning Fantasy Into Reality, but to hit the highlights:

As my friend came into the little hallway of the hotel room, he gave me the once over, and one of those looks that said he approved. I could tell he was as nervous, so I kissed him in an effort to try to calm him down a little. 

From there, I brought him into the main room to meet my husband, and enjoy a little small talk. While all of us were chatting, I was gently touching him, kissing him ... encouraging him to do the same to me. It felt incredible to have his hands on me ... even more so with the fact that my husband was just a few feet away, and approving of the whole experience. To have that kind of freedom in my mind to know this was really happening just added to my sexual excitement. My husband nestled into his little corner to sit back and enjoy the show, while my Office Guy and I finally got down to business. 

We laid down on the bed and made out for a couple minutes while he ran his hands over my body, eventually reaching down between my legs where he could feel how wet, turned on and ready I was for him. He had touched me there once before, during a little heated moment in his office last week - when I showed him I was wearing stockings to work ... but that touch was only through my panties. Well, we were at work! This time, my pussy was all his to explore. 

He then moved down between my thighs so he was in position to lick me and set to work with his mouth ... One of the things that truly sent me over the edge was during this sensational pussy-licking, I glanced over at where my husband was sitting and watching intently. He gave me a little wink and smile ... and from there I knew my fantasy was everything I wanted it to be. 

In no time, I was clutching at the sheets on the hotel bed, pushing against the headboard with my hands as I lay there on my back. The reality was unbelievable as I reached down between my stockinged legs and clutched at my friend's head. I think I may have muttered a few words between my moans as I surrendered to my desires. My Office Guy slid his long finger deep into me, stroking my g-spot as he continued with his amazingly talented tongue and proceeded to bring me to an incredible orgasm.

In my own mind, the number of sexual partners doesn't always equate to being a great lover. What matters is how you take each experience in stride and make that moment the best you have ever had. And keep the adventure going!
Andee     xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your last paragraph, and I thoroughly enjoyed this post!

AtiyaLuv said...

Happy TMI Andee and that is very romantic meeting your love at age 16 :) *sighs*

Aluv