February 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday | Erotic Furniture

It's kind of funny that this subject would come up for me, my husband and I have been doing a lot of talk lately about the need to redecorate a few of the rooms in our house, and the need to start considering some new furniture - and in particular a new mattress.

So with those thoughts in mind, it's time for an interior design theme for TMI Tuesday! This week’s questions are brought to you by virtualsin.wordpress.com.

1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
Actually, when we bought our bed I was a very naive 20-year-old newlywed living in a shoebox of an apartment in a hell-hole of a town. So, I guess you can gather from that comment that I didn't really have an awful lot of sexual experience - or adventure planned for the time. I just wanted something that wasn't the futon on milk crates that my previously-bachelor husband had before our nuptials and would be easily packed into a moving van destined for bigger dreams.

2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Only one piece, if you don't count the sex swing that I bought a few years ago. My husband bought me this crazy chair that looked like a giant stiletto shoe. You can see it in a few of my photo updates ... including the photo I added here. It was the perfect height for me to get if from behind while kneeing on it, leaning on it, or enjoying a really good muffin munch while sitting on it.

3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
No, but then I generally don't invite a lot of people into the places where anything inappropriate might be hanging around...unless they are joining me to be inappropriate.

4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids?
Um, the aforementioned shoe chair ... but then it was unceremoniously christened by one of our cats and quickly found its way out to the curb. Intriguingly, someone pinched it from the boulevard, probably unsuspecting of its history.

5. Do you have anything in your bedside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
Oh good heavens - it's a laundry list of items, from AA batteries to chocolate nipple rub to pulsating turbo bunny vibrators and huge black dildos. Let's just say they had best not look because the only electronic item not stored in my night stand is the portable defibrillator they would need to restart their heart.

6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
Isn't it all? Well, I do have a Swiss ball, which is perfect for a variety of sexual things and I suppose the skipping rope could be used for something a la Fifty Shades ... although I already have some nice soft silk rope that is a bit better for being tied up with.

7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
The bathroom...there's a lot to be said for shower sex.

8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Not really. Sometimes the TV is on, sometimes the video camera is rolling. It just all depends on why the sex is happening, and when.
Andee     xoxo

No comments: