July 3, 2012

TMI Tuesday | Public Spaces

Here's to a short week, and another TMI Tuesday! As you know, each week our friends at the TMI blog bring us a list of insightful questions so that we can share our answers with those who want to know.

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening?
I'm going to take this as meaning someone other than my spouse; because as much as I would like you to believe I'm getting it every single night, we all know that is not very realistic. There are a lot of nights that we spend together when nothing steamy happens, but that is the real life side of me.

In order for me to come close on this one, I would have to go way back to my late teens when I was away at a leadership conference for school. A large group of us all kind of piled into one of the residence rooms at the college campus and camped out for the weekend. Strictly platonic setting for me, but I'm sure there was hanky-panky for some that weekend.

2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Not sure if dancing topless at a swingers club qualifies as doing this...but I have not flashed my tits at anything like Mardi Gras or some outdoor rock concert. I'm pretty sure I have mooned a crowd of friends before, but can't think of a specific example at the moment. I am very interested in trying something like a nude or topless beach at some point in my life - and the sooner the better.

But, when I already get naked and a whole lot more on the Internet, I kind of find the idea of flashing a little bit on the "yeah ok" side of things. The tease is in the moment, but my mind would need to be very much in the moment.

3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
No. I have been with the same man since I was 16 years old. For the most part that has taken me out of the dating pool.

4. What is the most “romantic” you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
Typical teenage making-out. With the cost of going to the movies around here, you don't dare use it as an excuse to do anything but watch what you paid to go and see. Not to mention, the new set-up at these multi-plex cinemas mean there is a lot less seating in each theatre, so they tend to be a bit more crowded. And the seating has been designed to make it comfortable for watching, but with the drink holders/popcorn stations on the arms now, you can barely hold hands never mind do anything naughty. These days we don't go to see an awful lot of movies, but tend to wait for them to come out on DVD and then rent them.

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
Hmm...in a way, yes. My husband and I used to play around a bit with another couple. For the most part, it was soft swap and then having sex with your own partner. Given there were four of us all on the same bed, going at it at the same time, it was highly erotic to watch each other. I'm a huge voyeur and it is something that really turns me on when there are other people in the room.

In addition to that (and I'm sure you're getting bored of hearing about it), my rendezvous with my Office Guy was a moment where my husband watched as my friend and I performed oral sex on each other. Also a massive turn-on for me. Not only did I get the opportunity to turn a fantasy into reality, but the fact that I was able to do that openly in such a way was an incredible gift from my hubby.
Andee     xoxo

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Yeah, I agree, the new movie theaters make it hard for a "romantic" time, however I saw Magic Mike last night and would have been tempted to make it work. Also, your situation with Office Guy sounds fun! Happy Tuesday! :-)

Jack and Jill said...

Good job clarifying "someone other than my spouse" for #1. Such a funny question for married folks to read, though probably a sensible one for someone who's never been in a long term relationship. When we first answered these questions in 2009, I think my answer was probably along the lines of your own.

We say dancing topless at a swingers club qualifies! You're partially exposed, and you were at (not necessarily in front of) a gathering of people. Sounds pretty hot, actually. We've been to a clothing-optional beach, and found it quite exhilarating, though the fact that everyone else on the beach was clothed made it a bit intense as we weren't sure if we were in the clothing-optional area.

We loved the bit about "With the cost of going to the movies around here, you don't dare use it as an excuse to do anything but watch what you paid to go and see." We rarely go to the movies anymore; our daughter is too young to accompany us (in our opinion, anyway), and if we have gotten a babysitter for a few hours we're just going to stay home and have sex. And maybe a quick dinner. Frankly, while I hate to generalize, the crowds at the last couple movies we attended were so unpleasant - making noise, laughing at inappropriate points in the film, etc. - that it killed a lot of the fun.

We absolutely love the sort of activity you describe in your answer to #5. So much fun! And the Office Guy story is so hot it bears repeating! You have an awesome hubby!

Organized Noise said...

I was just talking about movie ticket prices with a friend of mine. At $11 per person I am watching the entire movie including the credits.