March 21, 2013

When Twists Turn To Fantasies

I’ve been really terrible at writing my blog lately. It frustrates me, but at the same time I try to tell myself that what is more important is having something sincere and relevant to say and share with you, rather than whiffing through an update that is only there to keep the update numbers moving each month.

Over the past several weeks, a lot of my creative energy – and sexual imagination – has gone into writing erotica for a bit of a literary change. It’s a genre that I read an awful lot of, but don’t always take the time to produce. I had made a promise to myself – some call them New Year’s resolutions – that I would make a more concerted effort this year to put my fantasies into words, and so I have been living up to that.

Writing erotica has come easier lately than trying to be witty and creative here. Thank goodness most weeks the TMI Tuesday theme has me headed in an appropriate direction, otherwise I’d be a complete bust for blogging so far in 2013.

Perhaps the biggest motivator for me in directing my energy in that direction is the opportunity for me to express the even more illustrative aspect of my personal fantasies. Rather than blogging from the heart and soul, my erotica is an outlet for the deep, sometimes dark, recesses of my sexual imagination. It allows me to fictionalize a little, while still stroking the perverse shreds of the truth ... because every story has some truth to it.

And while I know good “web management” suggests never redirecting your readers off your website, I also want to share these naughty – and hopefully hot – fantasies with you. So, if erotica is your thing, please feel free to slip over to Lush and let your mind wander through the things that keep me hot and bothered.


Andee     xoxo

No comments: